Sunday, February 28, 2010

Twitter is great

I've found a lot of people to connect with regarding this blog via twitter (@Zedblog) and I hope I can continue to foster relationships and find zombie fans, writing fans, fans of fiction and just generally fun people.

I've started a list on twitter of people who write about zombies in any way - I'm loving the new exposure to different kinds of zombie fiction.  Follow the list if you're interested in finding places to read about zombies! You can find it on my twitter page at http://twitter.com/zedblog


Last night when I went to bed I had over 300 followers and as of writing this, I'm up to almost 400.  It's entirely too easy to spend enjoyable time interacting with zombie fans and fans of writing, shirking writing duties. I've been trying to think of other ways I can make this blog grow into something worthwhile, and I'm considering reading, reviewing and featuring zombie literature.  I've been finding that there isn't all that much user generated zombie literature out there - I'd love for someone to prove me wrong on this - so I wonder if this might be a useful place to collect and catalog what I can find for zombie lit.

As always I'd love to hear from any zombie fans or fans of writing, there's a million ways to get in touch with me but the easiest is probably just to leave a comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Directory