Saturday, February 20, 2010

First entry complete, disclaimers

My first installment of my zombie blog is complete and typed out. I am taking a break from editing it to do some administrative things like mention the following:

Anything written here other than the ads is entirely my work and cannot be reproduced in any way without my express written consent. All work here is copyrighted.

Any resemblance between characters and real people is entirely coincidental, all characters are fictional.



I'm going to add a "Story" tag to each post on this blog that is actual fictional content, and I intend to try to find the easiest way possible to direct people to the Story and feature this prominently - I anticipate more interest in my fictional work than my other writing about writing.


I anticipate posting the first installment within a couple of hours, once some further editing of the webspace and story conclude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Directory